Oh Sundays…how I love thee! In a nutshell this is what my day looked like…
- Woke up early and had a delicious cup of coffee. I enjoy waking up early sometimes on the weekends. It’s quiet, peaceful, and I always end up getting a lot of work done. Love productive mornings;
- Fueled up on this AMAZING “Kale Microwave Muffin in a Jar”;
- Killer Leg Workout (see below);
- Coffee with a wonderful friend. So great to re-connect, gossip, and sit outside sipping good coffee;
- Retail Therapy…Love the goodies I bought! I did some damage at Gap and Bloomingdales;
- Soaked up the sun while putting together workouts;
- Prepped meals, workouts, schedule, and life for the week! High-Fives!
Need the #PROOF that this was a killer workout? Check out the picture below! I really challenged myself by lifting heavy and pushing my body. With only a few days left until the photo shoot, there are no excuses. The lunges were the hardest and left me out of breath. Loved it! Try it out this week at the gym. It’s supposed to be rainy here in Jersey for the rest of the week, so take it indoors and just do it. #noexcuses If you need another workout to add to your “to do list”, head on over to “A Dash of Meg” for my guest post! Have a great start to the week and see y’all on Wednesday!